Over 30 years of custom machinery design and prototype development, and now offer animations and virtual prototypes to streamline the design cycle and provide marketing media. Holler Machine Design and Automation provides expert engineering services that include the following disciplines: motion design for cams and linkages, end-of-arm tooling for robotics, comprehensive documentation and writing support, and detailed concept development.
Extensive experience with the latest CAD/CAE software tools enables our team to create the most accurate and up to date engineering animations and project documentation for your next design challenge. Serving small, mid-size and multinational businesses, our team of experts serves as an extension of your in-house engineering talent on a project-by-project basis.
At HMDA, we understand that today’s highly automated equipment designs require in-depth technical knowledge and precision. Our custom design solutions are not complete until our clients are satisfied. With relentless attention to detail and quality, access to state-of-the-art software and strategic partnerships with prototype builders, you can count on us to complement your design team.
OUR SPECIALTIES INCLUDE
- Dynamic analysis and motion layout using CAD/CAE software tools such as MechDesigner, SolidWorks, Autodesk and others, specializing in designs involving drives, cams and linkages
- Conceptual designs and animations for automation, including machine and system design
- Tooling design for holding components and products for assembly, placement and fastening, including end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) design
- Medical device assembly, material handling/packaging, automated product assembly and robotic systems are among the industries and markets we specialize in
- Documentation support for drafting and assembly based on high-level design experience, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
Learn More About Our Project Portfolio
clients say about us
“Metro contracted with Jon to redesign a specific problem we were having with one portion of our machine. Jon came in, understood the issues and redesigned it in a timely and cost-effective manner. We would not hesitate about using his services again in the future.”
Metro Machine & Engineering Corp.